Fleck 2510AIO 1.5 cubic foot Katalox Light Iron Filter
The Fleck 1.5 cubic foot 2510AIO iron filter with katalox light, as a single tank system is an efficient and cost effective system for removing iron, sulfur and manganese. The Fleck 2510AIO iron filter system maintains a pocket of air in the top of the tank while the system is in service. As the water passes through the air pocket, iron sulfur and manganese are oxidized and then removed by the katalox light filter media. No annual maintenance Katalox has proven to be the best filter media for removing iron, sulfur and manganese either individually, or all at the same time. The Fleck 2510AO iron filter can be used in conjunction with an acid neutralizer and water softening system. Have your water tested before purchasing any type of water filtration system. You can purchase a Home water test kit at Lowes and Home depot
- Fleck 1.5 cubic foot 2510AIO iron filter
- Fleck 2510AIO digital control valve with air injection
- 1.5 cubic foot Vortech media tank
- Vortech tanks are recommended over gravel bedded tanks.
- Tank dimensions, 10" diameter x 54" tall
- Total unit height with control valve is 62 inches
- 1/2" drain line connection on control valve
- Air injection enhances the performance of the katalox filter media
- Stainless steel bypass valve with 1" female thread inlet/outlet included
- Katalox light filter media included
- Katalox removes up to 30 ppm of iron
- Katalox removes up to 10 ppm of sulfur
- Katalox removes up to 15 ppm of manganese
- Katalox raises low ph levels to neutral 7
- Removes arsenic
- Removes color from the water
- PH operating range is 5.6 - 10
- Serves a household of 2-5 people
- 1-3 bathrooms
- Will filter sediment, sand and suspended solids down to 3 microns
- Will also remove arsenic and radium
- Easy to install and maintain
- User friendly digital controls make programming simple and easy
- 10-15 year media life based on water usage
- No annual maintenance or chemicals needed
- 5 year manufacturers warranty on control valve
- 10 year manufacturers warranty on media tank
- ANSI/NSF 61 Certified
- NSF Certified
- Free Shipping To All Lower 48 States
- Ships in 1-3 business days by freight
- Made In The USA
What is Katalox Light
Katalox light is revolutionary advanced filtration media completely developed in Germany. It's composition simply makes it outstanding against the contemporary filter media available in the water treatment industries, like Sand, Birm, Greensand Plus, Manganese Greensand and Chemical Injection etc. Katalox light is being used in numerous systems for residential, commercial and municipal applications worldwide, for high level filtration of color and odor removal, Iron, Manganese, Hydrogen sulfide removal, and efficient reduction of Arsenic, Zinc, Copper, Lead, Radium and other heavy metals. This is the most advanced and effective iron filter in the water treatment industry today.
Mid Atlantic Water Uses Vortech Tanks
Gave the values of water test, type and size of the well. Recommendation was accepted. Units were installed and run thru their cycles. Almost immediately water quality improved. MUCH better. Questions were answer during the installation process (internet) fairly quickly.
filter performs as advertised
excellent product had low pH and high red water iron this iron filter solved both problems water after treatment is near neutral, no smell, no red color set up fairly easy with plumbing skills
Works well. Would have been nice to include o-ring lube for installing the head, that caused me an extra hardware store run.
Great product Had some really bad well water hooked up the system works perfect everyone at Mid Alantic Water is great they help me hook it up I gave them five stars
I've had this iron filter installed in my home for 3 years, the price was reasonable, the performance was excellent.
Easy to install and produces great tasting water from our iron-intensive well! Quick reply from Mid Atlantic Water when I had questions. Couldn't be more pleased with both the product and the service!
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.