Calcite Media Used For Acid Neutralizer Systems
When acidic water comes to contact with Calcite media it slowly dissolves the calcium carbonate to raise the Ph, which eliminates corrosion of plumbing and water using appliances, as well as fixtures, such as faucets, shower heads, etc. Calcite is the safest and most economical way to raise the Ph. This is the only natural way to raise the ph level in your water supply without using harmful chemicals. If you have questions about an acid neutralizer please contact us at
Call or text 443 277 2204
- Naturally and safely raises the Ph level of your water supply
- Calcite is made from natural limestone
- Calcite media is self-regulating
- Calcite Acid neutralizers outperform soda ash injection systems
- NSF Certified
- 4 bags included
- Free Shipping To All Lower 48 States
- Made In The USA
Calcite - Acid Neutralizer Media - 50lb Bag
It has been great,no problems,works as advertised
Mid Atlantic Water continues to provide knowledgeable and outstanding service for high-quality, water treatment equipment and products. Very satisfied with Fleck 2510SXT 2.5 Cubic Foot Backwashing Acid Neutralizer Calcite, Flomag, with Vortech feature.
Funnel domehole acid neutralizer
Works great no problems filling tank.
A complete easy solution to low pH
Fast delivery, easy installation, and it brought ,my pH from 6.0 to 6.8. The overall cost is a third as much as quoted by local installers.
Calcite is fairly priced and works perfectly in our acid neutralizer.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.