Fleck 2.5 cubic foot 2510AIO Iron Filter with Katalox Light Filter Media
This is our best-selling iron filter. The Fleck 2510AIO Iron Filter provides high flow rates, a strong backwash cycle, and a large capacity to keep your water iron free and safe for your family.
The Fleck 2.5 cubic foot 2510AIO iron filter with katalox light, as a single tank system is an efficient and cost-effective system for the removal of iron, manganese and sulfur. The Fleck 2510AIO Iron filter system maintains a pocket of air at the top of the tank while the system is in service. As the water passes through the air pocket, iron, sulfur, and manganese are oxidized. Then the katalox media bed removes the iron, sulfur, and manganese. No annual maintenance. Katalox has proven to be the best filter media for removing iron, sulfur, and manganese either individually, or all at the same time. The Fleck 2510AIO iron filter can be used in conjunction with an acid neutralizer and water softening system if necessary. Always have your water tested before purchasing a water filtration system. Home test kits are available at Lowes and Home Depot
What is Katalox Light
Katalox light is a revolutionary advanced filtration media completely developed in Germany. Its composition simply makes it outstanding against the contemporary filter media available in the water treatment industries, like Sand, Birm, Greensand Plus, Manganese Greensand, and chemical Injection etc. Katalox light is used in numerous systems for residential, commercial, and municipal applications worldwide, for high-level filtration of color and odor removal, Iron, Manganese, Hydrogen Sulfide removal, and efficient reduction of Arsenic, Zinc, Copper, Lead, Radium, and other heavy metals.
- Fleck 2.5 cubic foot 2510AIO iron filter
- Fleck 2510AIO digital control valve with air injection
- 2.5 cubic foot Vortech media tank
- Tank dimensions, 13" diameter x 54" tall
- Total system height with control valve is 62"
- 1/2" drain line connection on iron filter control valve
- Air injection enhances the performance of the Katalox filter system
- 1"Stainless steel bypass valve with 1 inch female thread inlet/outlet
- Katalox light filter media included
- Katalox removes up to 30 ppm of iron
- Katalox removes up to 10 ppm of sulfur
- Katalox removes up to 15 ppm of manganese
- Removes arsenic and Lead
- Removes color in the water
- Katalox will help raise the ph level of your water to neutral
- PH operating range is 6.0 -10
- Serves a household of 2-8 people
- Filters sediment, sand and suspended solids down to 3 microns
- Will also reduce arsenic and radium in your water supply
- No annual maintenance or chemicals required
- User friendly digital controls make programming simple and easy
- 10-15 year media life depending upon water usage
- Katalox safely and effectively removes iron, sulfur and manganese from well water
- 5 year manufacturers warranty on Fleck control valve
- 10 year manufacturers warranty on Vortech media tank
- NSF/ANSI 61 Certified
- The most effective Iron removal filter in the industry
- For questions call 800 460 5810 or text 443 277 2204
- Free Shipping To All Lower 48 States
- In Stock
- Made In The USA
- fast shipper
- Great machine
Great machine easy setup simple programming . Working great fast shipper love the service after the purchase my questions were answered even on weekend . Thanks
The whole process from start to finish was great. I got a lot of online and immediate tech-support from Aiden. The only question is that some of the directions that came with it were not intuitively obvious. Which caused me to have more contact and request more support the online text to mid Atlantic water. Other than that Iron breaker working perfectly. I would highly recommend this product and company and would use them again!
The water is coming out pretty clean. As it had quite a lot of iron in it Well please. Thank you
Has been working great for about a year. Delivery took longer than expected, but all is good. Would definitely buy from them again
Gave the values of water test, type and size of the well. Recommendation was accepted. Units were installed and run thru their cycles. Almost immediately water quality improved. MUCH better. Questions were answer during the installation process (internet) fairly quickly.
excellent product had low pH and high red water iron this iron filter solved both problems water after treatment is near neutral, no smell, no red color set up fairly easy with plumbing skills
Works well. Would have been nice to include o-ring lube for installing the head, that caused me an extra hardware store run.
Great product Had some really bad well water hooked up the system works perfect everyone at Mid Alantic Water is great they help me hook it up I gave them five stars
I've had this iron filter installed in my home for 3 years, the price was reasonable, the performance was excellent.
Easy to install and produces great tasting water from our iron-intensive well! Quick reply from Mid Atlantic Water when I had questions. Couldn't be more pleased with both the product and the service!
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.