Fleck 5600SXT 48,000 Grain Electronic Demand Deluxe Water Softener
Calcium build up or hard waters stains in and around your fixtures shows a need for a water softener, hardness levels of 7 gpg (grains per gallon) or above require a water softener. Hardness in the water will build up over time in your plumbing and water using appliances rendering them useless. Another sign you need a water softener is getting an orange/brown stain in your tub or shower which signals the presence of iron in your water supply, this causes staining on fixtures in your laundry when you wash clothes, whites especially and in your toilet bowl. A water softener will eliminate all of the symptoms, also it will allow you to use less soap, shampoo, laundry detergent etc.
People with skin conditions, such as psoriasis, eczema, or just dry skin will benefit greatly from having a water softener installed. A water softener is the only household appliance that will pay for itself over time.
Fleck 5600SXT Electronic Demand Water Softener
- Vortech media tank
- Fleck 5600SXT digital control valve
- 48,000 grain capacity
- 1.5 cubic feet of 10% Crosslink Resin included
- 1" Stainless steel bypass valve with 1" female thread inlet/outlet
- 1/2" female thread backwash drain
- Removes hardwater, iron, and radium from your water supply
- Can be installed on well and city water supplies
- Large salt tank with safety float/auto shutoff
- Large, blue backlit LCD display
- 48 hour internal power backup capacitor
- True time of day in hours and minutes
- Volume of soft water remaining
- Regeneration steps and cycle time remaining
- Service and self diagnostic indicator
- Quick and easy setup of capacity, regeneration time, and day override
- Advanced programming options including up to 6 independently adjustable cycle times
- Programming is stored in memory and will not be lost due to power outages
- Electronic step-by-step regeneration
- Regeneration tonight and regenerate now option
- Serves a household of 2-8 people
- 2-5 bathrooms
- 5 year manufacturers warranty on Fleck control valve
- 10 manufacturers warranty on media tank
- NSF Certified
- Free Shipping To All Lower 48 States
- Ships in 2-3 business days from our manufacturer
How a Water Softener Works
Clack 2.5 Upflow acid neutralizer with Fleck 5600SXT 48,000 grain water softener
Water Softening Process
Hard water enters the water softener system. As it passes through the resin inside the tank, the hard water minerals are attracted to the resin and the water is softened to service the home.
When the resin becomes saturated with hard water minerals, the water softener system goes automatically into regeneration. This is the process that frees the resin of hard water minerals, making it ready to soften the water again.
Brine water is drawn into the tank and rinses the hard water minerals off the resin and down the drain. Once the resin is free of hard water minerals, fresh water rinses the remaining brine water out of the system leaving the system ready for service.
Mid Atlantic Water also sells a complete line of Commercial Water Filtration Systems, which include, Water Softeners, Acid Neutralizers, Iron Filters and more. System, come in 1 1/2, 2 inch and 3 inch pipe sizes. We can also assist you in designing a system for your specific needs, with support direct from our manufacturer. For questions or to order one of our commercial systems contact us.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.