Clack 2.5 Cubic Foot Non Backwashing Acid Neutralizer
This is our best selling acid neutralizer. It provides large capacity for any size home large or small and requires minimal maintenance. This system normally retails for over $1500.00. This system is easy to install and maintain and is designed for ph levels as low as 5.5 using plain calcite and 4.0 using a calcite flomag mixture. Mid Atlantic Water provides tech support 7 days a week from 8 am - 5 pm is you need assistance with installation or service.
- 2.5 cubic foot Vortech media tank
- Clack C1190 control valve
- Clack bypass valve
- Tank dimensions: 13" in diameter x 54" tall
- Total system height with control valve is 58"
- Fillport for adding calcite media makes service easy, no need to remove the valve
- Only needs calcite added every 18-24 months. Low maintenance
- Eliminates corrosion of your plumbing and water using appliances
- Naturally and safely raises the ph of your water supply to neutral
- Serves households of 2-8 people
- 2-6 bathrooms
- Treats PH levels of 5.5 - 6.9 using plain calcite raising to a neutral PH level of 7
- For ph levels below 5.5, a calcite/flomag mix is recommended ( see the Clack 2.5 upflow acid neutralizer calcite&flomag package)
- Large vortech distributor plate keeps up flow rates up during peak water usage
- More efficient and effective than a chemical feed system
- No Backwash drain or electrical connections needed making installation easy.
- Low maintenance
- Vortech Upflow System, eliminates channeling and clumping of the calcite media bed
- Self Cleaning Vortech distributor plate prevents clogging
- Acid neutralizer ships in semi translucent almond color
- 5 year manufacturers warranty on control valve
- 10 year manufacturers warranty on media tank body
- NSF Certified
- #1 Best Selling Non Backwashing Acid Neutralizer in the industry
- Free Shipping To All Lower 48 States
- In Stock
- Made In The USA
The Clack 2.5 (13x54) Neutralizer Video Guide
Acid Neutralizer Installation Instructions
Mid Atlantic Water Uses Vortech™ Media Tanks.
Vortech™ distribution systems utilize a more efficient distributor plate design to reduce water usage and improve system efficiency compared to traditional cone & gravel systems. This unique design when used as an upflow acid neutralizer eliminates channeling of the media bed and provides greater contact time with the calcite media. In addition, because Vortech™ does not utilize gravel, it costs less to ship due to its lighter weight.
Great Service from Mid Atlantic….everything arrived as advertised and with a YouTube video installed easily.
Great! Good price and free shipping. It was received in good condition. No issues.
It took a while to get it, but apparently it is doing it's thing although I still do not what triggers for the vortex action to happen. Also I think it is a good idea to ship the connection to 3/4 inch plumbing to be included for MD residents to be included.
Easy to install
I have a well and my sink and tub were Turing blue on a weekly basis. I took a sample to Leslie's pools and copper content and acidity were really high. I had 6.2 acidity on hot water. Purchased and installed this system and everything is 100 times better. No more blue sink or tub and copper content below .5 ppm was 2.3 ppm before install. Easy diy install. The only complaint I had was it took a little long to ship. I have had this installed for approximately 30 days.
Great product for my water system
Great shipping time and fantastic advice from the person who helped me.
I was able to top off the calcite a lot easier with this funnel. I was able to do this by myself this time. A little pricey but buy it once and should have it forever. Good quality!!
After over a week my water is still way to alkaline (10) after being way too acidic (5) prior to install.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.