Clack 2.5 Cubic Foot Non Backwashing Acid Neutralizer
This is our best selling acid neutralizer. It provides large capacity for any size home large or small and requires minimal maintenance. This system normally retails for over $1800.00. This system is easy to install and maintain and is designed for ph levels as low as 5.5 using plain calcite and 4.0 using a calcite and flomag mixture. Mid Atlantic Water provides tech support 7 days a week from 8 am - 5 pm if you need assistance with installation or service.
- 2.5 cubic foot Vortech media tank
- Clack C1190 control valve
- Clack bypass valve
- Tank dimensions: 13" in diameter x 54" tall
- Total system height with control valve is 58"
- Fillport for adding calcite media makes service easy, no need to remove the valve
- Only needs calcite added every 18-24 months. Low maintenance
- Eliminates corrosion of your plumbing and water using appliances
- Naturally and safely raises the ph of your water supply to neutral
- Serves households of 2-8 people
- 2-6 bathrooms
- Treats PH levels of 5.5 - 6.9 using plain calcite raising to a neutral PH level of 7
- For ph levels below 5.5, a calcite/flomag mix is recommended ( see the Clack 2.5 upflow acid neutralizer calcite&flomag package)
- Large vortech distributor plate keeps up flow rates up during peak water usage
- More efficient and effective than a chemical feed system
- No Backwash drain or electrical connections needed making installation easy.
- Low maintenance
- Vortech Upflow System, eliminates channeling and clumping of the calcite media bed
- Self Cleaning Vortech distributor plate prevents clogging
- Acid neutralizer ships in semi translucent almond color
- 5 year manufacturers warranty on control valve
- 10 year manufacturers warranty on media tank body
- NSF Certified
- #1 Best Selling Non Backwashing Acid Neutralizer in the industry
- Free Shipping To All Lower 48 States
- In Stock
- Made In The USA
The Clack 2.5 (13x54) Neutralizer Video Guide
Acid Neutralizer Installation Instructions
Mid Atlantic Water Uses Vortech™ Media Tanks.
Vortech™ distribution systems utilize a more efficient distributor plate design to reduce water usage and improve system efficiency compared to traditional cone & gravel systems. This unique design when used as an upflow acid neutralizer eliminates channeling of the media bed and provides greater contact time with the calcite media. In addition, because Vortech™ does not utilize gravel, it costs less to ship due to its lighter weight.
- customer service
- acid neutralizer
not much difference
After 3 weeks, my PH went from 6.3 to 6.8... Pretty disappointing
Excellent product & service
Excellent. The brief videos by Mid Atlantic were very useful, and I would love to see a couple more issues covered, even if briefly.
Saving the Water Heater
Simple install. A home owner with some plumbing knowledge and tools would be able to install. Recommend using push on type fittings for easier installation to existing plumbing. Good customer service.
Upflow acid neutralizer
Very easy to set up once I figured what fittings I needed.
Fixed my pressure issue
I was looking for a solution to the extreme pressure reduction caused by my old neutralizer. The Vortech neutralizer really worked. My pressure is what it was when bypassing the old neutralizer. Since my raw water was 6.8 ph an effective treatment was a must. Overall, very happy with the results.
Clack 1-1/2 cu. ft. Non Backwash Neutralizer
Have not connected yet.....but "hook-up information, and purchase process from Mid-Atlantic Water was very good.
Rapid service delivered
Excellent products at an affordable price
My experience was excellent. The advice I received in sizing my system was spot on. The quality of the products received was outstanding. Thank you Mid Atlantic for your help!
clack non backwashing neutralizer
only hooked up 4 days ago but so far so good, fast shipping,had a question about fill port was answered very fast. great company to do buisness with
Excellent product and customer service is always spot on..
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.