Clack 1.0 Cubic Foot Vortech (10x44) Non Backwashing Acid Neutralizer
Clack 1.0 Cubic Foot Upflow Non Backwashng Acid Neutralizer
- 1.0 cubic foot vortech media tank (10"x 54")
- Clack C1190 control valve
- Acid neutralizer tank holds 2, 50lb bags of calcite media included with your order
- Tank dimensions, 10" diameter x 44" tall
- Total system height with valve is 48"
- Naturally and safely raises the Ph of your water supply
- Serves a household of 2-4 people
- 1-2 bathrooms
- Treats PH levels of 6.0 - 6.9 raising the PH level to neutral 7
- Bypass valve allows you to isolate tank for service
- 1" male threaded connections, easily reduced to 3/4" included
- 1" 1/4 fillport makes adding calcite media easy
- Non backwashing system, no waste water discharged to your septic system
- No drain line or electrical connections needed
- Large vortech distributor plate keeps flow rates up during peak water usage
- Acid neutralizer system ships in semi translucent almond color only
- 5 year manufacturers warranty on control valve
- 10 year manufacturers warranty on media tank body
- NSF Certified
- In Stock
- Free Shipping To All Lower 48 States
- Made In The USA
Mid Atlantic Water uses Vortech™ Tanks.
Vortech™ distribution systems utilize a more efficient distributor plate design to reduce water usage and improve system efficiency compared to traditional cone & gravel systems. This unique design when used as an upflow acid neutralizer eliminates channeling of the media bed and provides greater contact time with the calcite media. In addition, because Vortech™ does not utilize gravel, it costs less to ship due to its lighter weight.
- Water acidity
- Home Depot
I have a vortex tank and other brands would flush out of the system during the backwash cycle. This calcite is more dense and stays in the tank.
2.0 acid neutralizer
Easy install. The tank was missing the media fillport cap. I sent them a message and one was supposed to ship but I never received it. I was able to repurpose the one off my 15 year old softner. PH is now between 6.8 and 7.2.
Love it Highly recommend
does its job
this made me pass water inspection... thanks so much!
Had to cancel order
The company was very responsive, I give them credit for that. There was a part unavailable and it pushed back production for 3 months, after another issue came up I said forget it I need a refund and they handled it quickly and professionally.
Fairly easy to install and prompt replies to questions I had. Great service, highly recommend.
Just had this installed last week, did the ph test today and am very pleased with the results. We had our copper pipes replaced with pex pipe and so we had the plumber install the unit. He had a difficult time putting the calcite in it with the funnel it came with because it didn't fit the opening, but used something else he had. It's been a long time waiting due to shipping issues and the pandemic, but I am glad I did wait because I am pleased with the final results.
Purchased Calcite - Acid Neutralizer Media - 50lb Bag
no problems at all nice and quick
A Great Acid Neutralizer
Very, very swift (free) shipping!
Looks good and upped the PH.
Not something a regular homeowner can install himself. The total price of unit plus cost of plumber saved me $400 dollars over using a water treatment company in my zip code. Side funnel designed to fill system should have been included in the price paid.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.