Clack 1.0 Cubic Foot Upflow Acid Neutralizer Vortech Tank & Calcite
- 1.0 cubic foot vortech media tank
- 1.0 cubic foot tank capacity
- Clack C1190 control valve
- Acid neutralizer tank holds 2, 50lb bags of calcite media included with your order
- Tank dimensions, 10" diameter x 44" tall
- Total system height with valve is 48"
- Naturally and safely raises the Ph of your water supply
- Serves a household of 2-4 people
- 1-3 bathrooms
- Treats PH levels of 6.0 - 6.9 raising the PH level to neutral 7
- Upper distributor basket prevents calcite media from escaping the tank
- Bypass valve allows you to isolate tank for service
- 1" male threaded connections, easily reduced to 3/4" included
- 1" 1/4 fillport makes adding calcite media easy
- Semi translucent tank allows you to see media level using a bright light
- Non backwashing system, no waste water discharged to your septic system
- No drain line or electrical connections needed
- Large vortech distributor plate keeps flow rates up during peak water usage
- Acid neutralizer system ships in semi translucent almond color only
- 5 year manufacturers warranty on control valve
- 10 year manufacturers warranty on media tank
- NSF Certified
- Free Shipping To All Lower 48 States
- Ships in 2-3 business days from our manufacturer
- Made In The USA
Acid Neutralizer Installation Instructions
Mid Atlantic Water uses Vortech™ Tanks.
Vortech™ distribution systems utilize a more efficient distributor plate design to reduce water usage and improve system efficiency compared to traditional cone & gravel systems. This unique design when used as an upflow acid neutralizer eliminates channeling of the media bed and provides greater contact time with the calcite media. In addition, because Vortech™ does not utilize gravel, it costs less to ship due to its lighter weight.
- pipe conversion
- Water acidity
- Home Depot
This was the easiest installation of a new/replacement plumbing component I've ever done. This also allowed me to clean up the old water lines in the time I saved installing this component. Thanks
I am quite happy with this calcite purchase.The price was reasonable and the granularity is more pebble like than powder like, exactly what I was looking for. The color is not pure white but slightly grayish. I will buy it again.
Living in Alaska where your options may be limited, Mid Atlantic Water really came through with what we needed for our water system. The price was well less the half what we could buy it for locally ( local company had to order it also)..... Mid Atlantic Water had it in stock and shipped it to me for FREE... I will be posting this online locally to help out other people that could use this company... I will be using Mid Atlantic Water for other products that I may need...... Kasilof Alaska.....
Installation was good once I discovered that you can buy a 1in to 3/4 in adapter (goes right to plastic pipe) from softenerparts.com. which is a Clack part. The rest of it went easy; spent a good deal of time in Home Depot and Lowes looking for but not finding adapters for this pipe conversion. Water acidity for my setup is measuring about 10 times less acidity.
installed a new acid neutralizer and used the domehole funnel. This thing worked like a charm. 1 bag of bedding and 4 bags of calcite and I was done in no time. The long neck stayed in place while pouring the mineral into the large funnel and emptied the funnel every time. Highly recommended.
Very satisfied with the purchase and delivery of the Acid Neutralizer. Product came in perfect condition. Fittings were different than expected, but the correct fittings were delivered very quickly after I contacted them. Overall very good buying experience.
Excellent results with a ph level of 7.00. Easy to install in my water system with the help of the videos.
I liked the funnel and how it fit in the tank would buy again
Great information before buying Neutralizer, install was good with you tube, follow from tech support.Shipping was delivered before time, all parts in package. Good piece of equipment to install. You tube on maintance of Neutralizer in future. Time to balance out PH on my water.
The system arrived in a week with the tank and calcite boxed separately. The system was very easy to install. I used cpvc piping and connected a hose bib and ball valve just after the tank to drain the calcite dust. I marked the tank before the last bag of calcite was added for future reference. The ph was raised from 6.1 to 7.0 at the tank. Downstream in the house it was 6.7 after one week. If this doesn't improve over time, I'll mix some corasex with the calcite. The copper level in the water is now in the safe level for drinking. I'm very happy with my choice of filter and Mid Atlantic Water.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.