Clack 2.0 Cubic Foot Non-Backwashing Acid Neutralizer
- 2.0 cubic foot acid neutralizer media tank
- Tank dimensions, 12" diameter x 52" tall
- Total system height with control valve is 58 inches
- Tanks holds 4, 50lb bags of calcite media included
- Clack C1190 control valve with 1" male threaded connections
- Acid neutralizer eliminates Corrosion of Plumbing and Water Using Appliances.
- Naturally and safely raises the Ph of your water supply
- Serves a Household of 2-8 People
- 2-4 bathrooms
- Treats PH levels of 5.5 - 6.9, when using plain calcite raising the PH level to neutral 7
- Bypass valve included
- 4, 50 lb bags of calcite included with system
- Large Fillport makes adding calcite media easy
- Upper distributor basket keeps media from escaping the filter tank
- Non Backwashing system, no waste water to your septic system
- No drain or electrical connections needed making installation simple
- Easy to Install, can be installed as an upflow or a downflow system
- 5 year manufacturers warranty Clack on control valve
- 10 year manufacturers warranty Vortech on media tank
- NSF Certified
- Free Shipping To All Lower 48 States
- Made In The USA
- Due to shortages within the industry certain components may be substituted with similar components of the same quality
Acid Neutralizer Installation InstructionsDownload Installation Instructions
Mid Atlantic Water Uses Vortech™ Media Tanks.
Vortech™ distribution systems utilize a more efficient distributor plate design to reduce water usage and improve system efficiency compared to traditional cone & gravel systems. This unique design when used as an upflow acid neutralizer eliminates channeling of the media bed and provides greater contact time with the calcite media. In addition, because Vortech™ does not utilize gravel, it costs less to ship due to its lighter weight.
- Mid Atlantic
System has not been installed. Was delivered quickly, with good packaging and arrived undamaged. Will update this review after it’s installed and working. May be several months.
My experience was excellent. The order came in as expected with no issues or delays.
After only 4 short years I started noticing a strange aqua colored residue around several solder joints in the feed for the radiant heating system in our house. Some research soon confirmed it was being caused by a high acidic level in our well water. Some more research about how to deal with the issue brought up Mid Atlantic Water so I decided to go with their Acid Neutralizing System. I'm no stranger to plumbing and I'm no expert either but the install was pretty straight forward and I even installed an inline sediment filter as suggested. Now after about 3 weeks the pH level went from 6.1 to almost 8 and has been slowly coming down. A check today showed it at 7.6. I would recommend Mid Atlantic to anyone in need of this type of system. Shipping was quick and Aiden was very helpful when I had questions. One thing to note, It takes some significant gpm flow through the unit in order to agitate the Calcite media so it's a good idea to do whatever it takes to maximize the flow rate through the tank a couple times a year to make sure the Calcite gets properly stirred up.
Shipped fairly quickly and was easy to install. Took my water from a ph of 6 up to just over a ph of 7. Highly recommend if you have acidic water.
Very easy to install and the staff answered any questions that I had, great company Great service, great support thank you
Happy with product, I have been using it for years. Reduces acidity.
Perfect process Just a little pricey could be a little cheaper
Great price, within one day ph went from 5.9 to 7.4. Can't be happier
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.