Clack 2.0 Cubic Foot Non-Backwashing Acid Neutralizer
- 2.0 cubic foot acid neutralizer media tank
- Tank dimensions, 12" diameter x 52" tall
- Total system height with control valve is 58 inches
- Tanks holds 4, 50lb bags of calcite media included
- Clack C1190 control valve with 1" male threaded connections
- Acid neutralizer eliminates Corrosion of Plumbing and Water Using Appliances.
- Naturally and safely raises the Ph of your water supply
- Serves a Household of 2-8 People
- 2-4 bathrooms
- Treats PH levels of 5.5 - 6.9, when using plain calcite raising the PH level to neutral 7
- Semi translucent media tank, you can view the media level by using a bright light
- Bypass valve included
- 4, 50 lb bags of calcite included with system
- Large Fillport makes adding calcite media easy
- Upper distributor basket keeps media from escaping the filter tank
- Non Backwashing system, no waste water to your septic system
- No drain or electrical connections needed making installation simple
- Easy to Install, can be installed as an upflow or a downflow system
- 5 year manufacturers warranty Clack on control valve
- 10 year manufacturers warranty Vortech on media tank
- NSF Certified
- Ships in 2-3 Business days
- Free Shipping To All Lower 48 States
- Made In The USA
Acid Neutralizer Installation InstructionsDownload Installation Instructions
Mid Atlantic Water Uses Vortech™ Media Tanks.
Vortech™ distribution systems utilize a more efficient distributor plate design to reduce water usage and improve system efficiency compared to traditional cone & gravel systems. This unique design when used as an upflow acid neutralizer eliminates channeling of the media bed and provides greater contact time with the calcite media. In addition, because Vortech™ does not utilize gravel, it costs less to ship due to its lighter weight.
- Shark bites
- acid neutralizer
Fair price on calcite, fast shipping. More importantly, Aiden is always there when you need any kind of technical question answered, even on a Sunday afternoon..
Haven't used product because this purchase is for future use and is in storage. However, it arrived on time and well packaged as there was no leakage.
Very professional and great service. Will buy again!
Been using this for years on my neutralizer tank and have used Mid Atlantic for the purchase. Never had a problem and good customer service
Very simple system, easy to install, had to go on line to see which was the inlet, no problem and It was exactly what we needed compared to all the others trying to sell us a backwashing system that we did not need nor the electronic Timer etc. etc. This was just to eliminate our low PH .....and WOW the water is better no aftertaste and not corroding our pipes
Quick shipping and smooth installation. It appeares to be working as it should. Very happy with this purchase.
Aidan was very helpful in determining the specific needs for my well water. It’s rare that a company owner would be so quick in responding to questions from a prospective buyer but in this case, I could not be more happy with his timely interaction. Coming from a family of water drinkers, I must say everyone is quite happy with the water now thanks to Mid Atlantic Water.
The installation went well, easy plumbing hook up.
I purchased this product to increase my Well water pH from 5 to 7. It was very easy to install and it immediately increased the pH to 7.2. Aden was great to talk to and provided all the help from initial questions about the product through install. I would definitely recommend this product to friends and family.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.