Clack 2.0 Cubic Foot Non-Backwashing Acid Neutralizer
- 2.0 cubic foot acid neutralizer media tank
- Tank dimensions, 12" diameter x 52" tall
- Total system height with control valve is 58 inches
- Tanks holds 4, 50lb bags of calcite media included
- Clack C1190 control valve with 1" male threaded connections
- Acid neutralizer eliminates Corrosion of Plumbing and Water Using Appliances.
- Naturally and safely raises the Ph of your water supply
- Serves a Household of 2-8 People
- 2-4 bathrooms
- Treats PH levels of 5.5 - 6.9, when using plain calcite raising the PH level to neutral 7
- Semi translucent media tank, you can view the media level by using a bright light
- Bypass valve included
- 4, 50 lb bags of calcite included with system
- Large Fillport makes adding calcite media easy
- Upper distributor basket keeps media from escaping the filter tank
- Non Backwashing system, no waste water to your septic system
- No drain or electrical connections needed making installation simple
- Easy to Install, can be installed as an upflow or a downflow system
- 5 year manufacturers warranty Clack on control valve
- 10 year manufacturers warranty Vortech on media tank
- NSF Certified
- Ships in 1-3 Business days
- Free Shipping To All Lower 48 States
- Made In The USA
Acid Neutralizer Installation InstructionsDownload Installation Instructions
Mid Atlantic Water Uses Vortech™ Media Tanks.
Vortech™ distribution systems utilize a more efficient distributor plate design to reduce water usage and improve system efficiency compared to traditional cone & gravel systems. This unique design when used as an upflow acid neutralizer eliminates channeling of the media bed and provides greater contact time with the calcite media. In addition, because Vortech™ does not utilize gravel, it costs less to ship due to its lighter weight.
- Mid Atlantic
- PH LEVEL
- Shark bites
So far so good! Thanks Mid Atlantic!
So far good, it clearly stopped the blue coming off of my copper pipes. When I first installed the unit, I placed 5 bags of calcite into the tank. I have a feeling I was only to add 1 bag per year or when it needs it. I dod see deposits/ residue from the calcite in the stainless steel pans, like a white coating or film..not sure if that due to putting 5 bags of calcite in at the beginning? If there's any corrections to that, it would greatly appreciated, Thanks
My Mid Atlantic neutralizer purchase.
My neutralizer came in 3 days. Support was very good answering numerous questions. Using Shark bites made installation easy! Will do business with Mid Atlantic in the future. Thank you, Greg -Connecticut
This was an easy transaction. I asked a few questions of customer service about my needs after a water test. They were very responsive and quick. Once ordered I received my system pretty quickly. One item was not in the original shipment, but was rectified with minimal effort. Very easy to install with the enclosed instructions. Had my system up and running in a few hours. Highly recommend MidAtlantic Water for your needs!!
Good Product with available personal assistance
I purchased both Fleck’s Acid Neutralizer and Water Softener. I appreciate being able to call and receive personal assistance. Acid Neutralizer does make your water harder, and that is just part of neutralizing the acidity of water. Knowing that, you may want to look into a softener that will remove a greater ppm of hardness from the water. All in all, Aidan was a great helped when I reached out to him.
The most notable feature about this unit, is the filter plate. This eliminates the need for bedding. The next significant feature is that theed tank is the most translucent in the industry. This allows the media clearly visible with minimal light. All topped off with a Fleck power unit.
Install was simple for me and literally saved me $1100 over quote from "certified water specialist" I had acidic water and had pex brass fittings failing, so time will tell if this is the solution.
Great product. Does what it's supposed to do. And their price was good too.
A box of mineral
Let's see, it is a heavy box of mineral I added to my water conditioner. It slid through the funnel quite nicely, but was a little dusty ( not unexpected). I suspect it is doing its job, though I haven't tested the water. I'm not sure what else one can say.
Was very happy with service and the Media.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.