Rusco Inline Sediment Filter
- Made of High Impact Plastic
- 1" inlet and outlet
- Reusable Polyester Filter Screens
- Clear Sump to monitor trapped sediment
- Cleans with household water pressure in seconds
- Just open 1/2 inch valve and empty into a bucket or plumb into drain line
- Easy to install
- No filters to replace
- NSF Certified
- Free Shipping To All Lower 48 States
- Ships in 1-2 business days
- Made In The USA
This is a great sediment filter. There is no filtration media to replace -- simply open the ball valve to flush out the collected sediment. But be careful, because there is a surprising amount of pressure when you open the valve. It is probably best to run a hose from the valve down to your sump. When you look at the screen, it does not appear to be able to filter fine particles, but since this is a "spin-down" filter, it creates a vortex that allows the sediment to drop out, removing apparently all of the sediment. We do not find sediment particles on the backs of the screens of our faucets. There are also replacement screens that you can buy, with different mesh sizes, to handle whatever sediment that you may be dealing with. I have used the canister type of sediment filter that take filter cartridges, and I much prefer this type.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.