Viqua VH200 9 GPM UV Water Filter
UV water filter systems are used for homes or businesses that have fecal or coli-form bacteria, and all 4 types of cysts and other micro-organisms that can be found in service and ground water supplies. This modular line of ultraviolet disinfection systems can be used in a myriad of applications where flexibility and pricing sensitivity is an deciding factor. The VH200 (9 gallons per minute) can be used on a point-of-entry system, disinfecting the water for an entire home or cottage. The low pressure germicidal lamps provide an economical way of treating water requiring a 99.99% reduction in bacteria and viruses. contact us to find out which system is right for your home or business. These simplistic designs allows for easy homeowner maintenance. The UV lamp can be changed without interrupting the water flow. The quartz sleeve design allows for maximum UV output and operating efficiency.
- Stainless steel UV chamber
- Small footprint allows easy installation
- Large capacity unit
- 9 gpm flow rates
- 3/4" male thread connections
- Wall mounting brackets included
- Can be mounted vertically or horizontally
- Digital electronic control box monitors UV intensity
- Digital counter, counts down from 365 days to 0 for bulb replacement
- Built in audible alarm sounds if light fails or bulb intensity drops
- Uses standard household electrical outlet
- Safest and most effective way to eliminate microorganisms and cysts in your water supply
- UV bulb included
- 5 year manufacturers warranty on UV system
- Free Shipping To All Lower 48 States
- Ships in 1-3 Business Days
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.