Fleck 2510SXT 2.5 Cubic Foot Backwashing Acid NeutralizerThis is our best selling backwashing acid neutralizer. The Fleck 2510SXT Neutralizer provides high flow rates, strong backwash cycle and a large capacity to keep your water neutral during usage. Fleck is the most reliable control valve in the industry.
- Fleck 2510SXT Backwashing Acid Neutralizer
- 2.5 cubic foot capacity Vortech media tank
- Vortech tanks use 30% less water during backwash
- Fleck 2510SXT digital control valve
- 1" Stainless steel bypass valve
- Tank dimensions 13" diameter x 54" high
- Total unit height with control valve is 62"
- Media tank holds 5, 50lb bags of calcite media (included)
- Large fillport makes adding calcite media easy
- Vortech tanks use 30% less water to backwash the calcite media bed
- Semi translucent media tank allows you to view the media level using a bright light
- User friendly digital controls provide quick and easy setup.
- Naturally and safely raises the Ph of your water supply
- Serves a household of 2-8 people
- 2-5 bathrooms
- Treats PH Levels from 5.5 to 6.9 with plain calcite raising the PH level to neutral &
- For PH levels below 5.5, a calcite/flomag mix is recommended (see Fleck 2510SXT 2.5 cubic foot acid with calcite/flomag package)
- 5 year manufacturers warranty on control valve
- 10 year manufacturers warranty on media tank
- #1 Best Selling Backwashing Acid Neutralizer in America
- NSF Certified
- Free Shipping To All Lower 48 States
- Ships In 2-3 business days from our manufacturer
- Made In The USA
Mid Atlantic Water uses Vortech™ Tanks.
In order to regain a softener's or filter's ability to remove contaminants its control valve must be able to go into a backwash cycle to effectively "clean" the media before it can be regenerated. Traditional systems produce large amounts of waste water during the backwash process and consume a high volume of salt used to condition the water. Vortech™ water softeners and filters reduce backwash water and frequency by 30% and reduce salt consumption, reducing the impact on the environment.
Vortech™ distribution systems utilize a more efficient distributor plate design to reduce backwash and improve system efficiency compared to traditional cone & gravel systems. This unique design provides greater "lift" and "action" throughout the entire width of the mineral tank during a backwash cycle, whereas traditional cone and gravel systems channel up through the media causing areas of very limited movement. In addition, because Vortech™ does not utilize gravel, it costs less to ship due to its lighter weight.
- water drinkers
- company owner
Shipped fairly quickly and was easy to install. Took my water from a ph of 6 up to just over a ph of 7. Highly recommend if you have acidic water.
Very easy to install and the staff answered any questions that I had, great company Great service, great support thank you
Happy with product, I have been using it for years. Reduces acidity.
Perfect process Just a little pricey could be a little cheaper
Great price, within one day ph went from 5.9 to 7.4. Can't be happier
Purchased this unit, after considerable research, to replace soda ash dispensing unit. Ordering and shipping were quick and easy; installation completed by a plumber within 2 hours. In hours water pH is right at 7.1 and everything is working like it should. Overall experience: Excellent.
We're so very pleased with how well this non-backwashing acid neutralizer works. Easy to install (though I consulted a plumber to help). Excellent service with mid-atlantic. Highly recommended!
Very good service from Mid Atlantic
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.