Fleck 2510SXT 2.5 Cubic Foot Backwashing Acid NeutralizerThis is our best selling backwashing acid neutralizer. The Fleck 2510SXT Neutralizer provides high flow rates, strong backwash cycle and a large capacity to keep your water neutral during usage. Fleck is the most reliable control valve in the industry.
- Fleck 2510SXT Backwashing Acid Neutralizer
- 2.5 cubic foot capacity Vortech media tank
- Vortech tanks use 30% less water during backwash
- Fleck 2510SXT digital control valve
- 1" Stainless steel bypass valve
- Tank dimensions 13" diameter x 54" high
- Total unit height with control valve is 62"
- Media tank holds 5, 50lb bags of calcite media (included)
- Large fillport makes adding calcite media easy
- Vortech tanks use 30% less water to backwash the calcite media bed
- Semi translucent media tank allows you to view the media level using a bright light
- User friendly digital controls provide quick and easy setup.
- Naturally and safely raises the Ph of your water supply
- Serves a household of 2-8 people
- 2-5 bathrooms
- Treats PH Levels from 5.5 to 6.9 with plain calcite raising the PH level to neutral &
- For PH levels below 5.5, a calcite/flomag mix is recommended (see Fleck 2510SXT 2.5 cubic foot acid with calcite/flomag package)
- 5 year manufacturers warranty on control valve
- 10 year manufacturers warranty on media tank
- #1 Best Selling Backwashing Acid Neutralizer in America
- NSF Certified
- Free Shipping To All Lower 48 States
- Ships In 2-3 business days from our manufacturer
- Made In The USA
Mid Atlantic Water uses Vortech™ Tanks.
In order to regain a softener's or filter's ability to remove contaminants its control valve must be able to go into a backwash cycle to effectively "clean" the media before it can be regenerated. Traditional systems produce large amounts of waste water during the backwash process and consume a high volume of salt used to condition the water. Vortech™ water softeners and filters reduce backwash water and frequency by 30% and reduce salt consumption, reducing the impact on the environment.
Vortech™ distribution systems utilize a more efficient distributor plate design to reduce backwash and improve system efficiency compared to traditional cone & gravel systems. This unique design provides greater "lift" and "action" throughout the entire width of the mineral tank during a backwash cycle, whereas traditional cone and gravel systems channel up through the media causing areas of very limited movement. In addition, because Vortech™ does not utilize gravel, it costs less to ship due to its lighter weight.
- Mid Atlantic Water
- company owner
Very simple system, easy to install, had to go on line to see which was the inlet, no problem and It was exactly what we needed compared to all the others trying to sell us a backwashing system that we did not need nor the electronic Timer etc. etc. This was just to eliminate our low PH .....and WOW the water is better no aftertaste and not corroding our pipes
Quick shipping and smooth installation. It appeares to be working as it should. Very happy with this purchase.
Aidan was very helpful in determining the specific needs for my well water. It’s rare that a company owner would be so quick in responding to questions from a prospective buyer but in this case, I could not be more happy with his timely interaction. Coming from a family of water drinkers, I must say everyone is quite happy with the water now thanks to Mid Atlantic Water.
The installation went well, easy plumbing hook up.
I purchased this product to increase my Well water pH from 5 to 7. It was very easy to install and it immediately increased the pH to 7.2. Aden was great to talk to and provided all the help from initial questions about the product through install. I would definitely recommend this product to friends and family.
Easy to install
Title says it all is
could not be less than perfect
Found Mid-Atlantic online, called and spoke with Aidan, he was a wealth of knowledge and reassured me I could install the unit myself. Shipping was free, the order arrived via freight carrier within a few days (don’t remember exactly but I think less than 5 days). The package includes the tank, valve, funnel and media. You will have to go to the hardware store to purchase the specific fittings and pipe to plumb the unit to your system. Once it was time to install the unit I went to Mid-Atlantic’s YouTube page and followed along with Aidan’s install tutorial. Overall install was very easy. I think it took longer to fill the media into the tank then to put the unit together and plumb it in.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.