Fleck 2510SXT 1.5 Cubic Foot Backwashing Acid Neutralizer
- 1.5 cubic foot capacity Vortech media tank
- Fleck 2510SXT control valve
- 1"stainless steel bypass valve
- Tank holds 3, 50lb bags of calcite media (included)
- Fillport makes adding calcite media easy
- Tank dimensions, 10" diameter x 54" tall
- Total system height with control valve is 62"
- Semi translucent media tank, allows you to view media level using a bright light
- Powerful backwash cycle keeps media bed clean
- User friendly digital controls provide quick and easy setup
- 1/2" backwash drain connection on control valve
- Stainless steel bypass with 1" female thread inlet/outlet
- Eliminates Corrosion of Plumbing and Water Using Appliances.
- Naturally and safely raises the ph of your water supply
- Serves a household of 2-6 people
- Treats PH levels of 6.0-6.9 using plain calcite raising the PH level to a neutral 7
- For PH levels below 6.0, a calcite/flomag mix is recommended (see Fleck 2510SXT 1.5 acid neutralizer calcite/flomag package)
- 5 year manufacturers warranty on Fleck control valve
- 10 year manufacturers warranty on Vortech media tank
- NSF Certified
- Free Shipping To All Lower 48 States
- Ships in 1-3 business days
- Made In The USA
Mid Atlantic Water uses Vortech™ Media Tanks.
In order to regain a softener's or filter's ability to remove contaminants its control valve must be able to go into a backwash cycle to effectively "clean" the media before it can be regenerated. Traditional systems produce large amounts of waste water during the backwash process and consume a high volume of salt used to condition the water. Vortech™ water softeners and filters reduce backwash water and frequency by 30% and reduce salt consumption, reducing the impact on the environment.
Vortech™ distribution systems utilize a more efficient distributor plate design to reduce backwash and improve system efficiency compared to traditional cone & gravel systems. This unique design provides greater "lift" and "action" throughout the entire width of the mineral tank during a backwash cycle, whereas traditional cone and gravel systems channel up through the media causing areas of very limited movement. In addition, because Vortech™ does not utilize gravel, it costs less to ship due to its lighter weight.
- side port
Great product. Does what it's supposed to do. And their price was good too.
A box of mineral
Let's see, it is a heavy box of mineral I added to my water conditioner. It slid through the funnel quite nicely, but was a little dusty ( not unexpected). I suspect it is doing its job, though I haven't tested the water. I'm not sure what else one can say.
Was very happy with service and the Media.
Great product. Great tech services. Great price
our business will buy again thanks!!
Finally Fresh Water
This is the best money spent so far. I’ll need some time to be able to really see and tell you. But for the couple weeks we’ve had it it’s been great water smells wonderful, feels fresh and clean. It taste good as well. I installed it my self very easy to do. I LOVE IT. Thank you Mid Atlantic
Great Unit & Great Customer Support
Good unit, working as expected!!
It works great! very reliable.
very reliable. Like the vortex plate vs gravel. Have a 4 x 48" big blue 5 micron filter before the inlet. Backwashing was not an option for this application. The unit arrived on time and undamaged. Very happy with Mid Atlantic.
Very good, good customer support, did the job!
Customer support was good. Mid Atlantic was always there and helped me when I needed it. The neutralizer corrected my pH.
Great Customer Service. Great Products.
I am very happy with the expert advice that I received from Mid Atlantic Water. With their help i purchased a Acid Neutralizer, it has been working perfectly, it met my needs & fixed my problem... I would definitely recommend Mid Atlantic Water to you.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.