Fleck 2510SXT 1.5 Cubic Foot Vortech (10x54) Backwashing Acid Neutralizer
Fleck 2510SXT 1.5 Cubic Foot Backwashing Acid Neutralizer
- 1.5 cubic foot capacity Vortech media tank
- Fleck 2510SXT control valve
- 1"stainless steel bypass valve
- Tank holds 3, 50lb bags of calcite media (included)
- Fillport makes adding calcite media easy
- Tank dimensions, 10" diameter x 54" tall
- Total system height with control valve is 62"
- Powerful backwash cycle keeps media bed clean
- User friendly digital controls provide quick and easy setup
- 1/2" backwash drain connection on control valve
- Stainless steel bypass with 1" female thread inlet/outlet
- Eliminates Corrosion of Plumbing and Water Using Appliances.
- Naturally and safely raises the ph of your water supply
- Serves a household of 2-6 people
- Treats PH levels of 6.0-6.9 using plain calcite raising the PH level to a neutral 7
- For PH levels below 6.0, a calcite/flomag mix is recommended (see Fleck 2510SXT 1.5 acid neutralizer calcite/flomag package)
- 5 year manufacturers warranty on Fleck control valve
- 10 year manufacturers warranty on Vortech media tank
- NSF Certified
- Free Shipping To All Lower 48 States
- For question call 800 460 5810 or text 443 277 2204
- In Stock
- Made In The USA
Mid Atlantic Water uses Vortech™ Media Tanks.
In order to regain a softener's or filter's ability to remove contaminants its control valve must be able to go into a backwash cycle to effectively "clean" the media before it can be regenerated. Traditional systems produce large amounts of waste water during the backwash process and consume a high volume of salt used to condition the water. Vortech™ water softeners and filters reduce backwash water and frequency by 30% and reduce salt consumption, reducing the impact on the environment.
Vortech™ distribution systems utilize a more efficient distributor plate design to reduce backwash and improve system efficiency compared to traditional cone & gravel systems. This unique design provides greater "lift" and "action" throughout the entire width of the mineral tank during a backwash cycle, whereas traditional cone and gravel systems channel up through the media causing areas of very limited movement. In addition, because Vortech™ does not utilize gravel, it costs less to ship due to its lighter weight.
- water source
Great product at a great price
Just installed it and the PH level is in the neutral zone.
We love the unit. It was easy to install and works properly. Our only negative was it took a long time to ship.
Happy with service, pricing and timeing
Customer support excellent
Great Service from Mid Atlantic….everything arrived as advertised and with a YouTube video installed easily.
Great! Good price and free shipping. It was received in good condition. No issues.
It took a while to get it, but apparently it is doing it's thing although I still do not what triggers for the vortex action to happen. Also I think it is a good idea to ship the connection to 3/4 inch plumbing to be included for MD residents to be included.
Easy to install
I have a well and my sink and tub were Turing blue on a weekly basis. I took a sample to Leslie's pools and copper content and acidity were really high. I had 6.2 acidity on hot water. Purchased and installed this system and everything is 100 times better. No more blue sink or tub and copper content below .5 ppm was 2.3 ppm before install. Easy diy install. The only complaint I had was it took a little long to ship. I have had this installed for approximately 30 days.
Great product for my water system
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.