Fleck 2510SXT 2.0 Cubic Foot Backwashing Acid Neutralizer
- 2.0 cubic foot Vortech media tank
- Fleck 2510SXT electronic control valve
- 1" Stainless steel bypass valve
- Large fillport makes adding calcite media easy
- Tanks dimensions, 12" diameter x 52" tall
- Total unit height with control valve is 60"
- Semi translucent media tank, you can view the media level using a bright light
- 1/2 backwash drain connection on control valve
- User digital controls provide quick and easy setup.
- Naturally and safely raises the Ph of your water supply
- Serves a household of 2-6 people
- Treats PH Levels from 5.5 to 6.9 using plain calcite raising the PH level to neutral 7
- For PH levels below 5.5, a calcite/flomag mix is recommended (see Fleck 2510SXT 2.0 acid neutralizer calcite & flomag package)
- 5 year manufacturers warranty on Fleck control valve
- 10 year manufacturers warranty on Vortech media tank
- NSF Certified
- Free Shipping To All Lower 48 States
- Ships in 2-3 business days from our manufacturer
- Made In The USA
Mid Atlantic Water uses Vortech™ Tanks.
In order to regain a softener's or filter's ability to remove contaminants its control valve must be able to go into a backwash cycle to effectively "clean" the media before it can be regenerated. Traditional systems produce large amounts of waste water during the backwash process and consume a high volume water. Vortech™ acid neutralizers reduce backwash water and frequency by 30%, reducing the impact on the environment.
Vortech™ distribution systems utilize a more efficient distributor plate design to reduce backwash and improve system efficiency compared to traditional cone & gravel systems. This unique design provides greater "lift" and "action" throughout the entire width of the mineral tank during a backwash cycle, whereas traditional cone and gravel systems channel up through the media causing areas of very limited movement. In addition, because Vortech™ does not utilize gravel, it costs less to ship due to its lighter weight.
Shipped fairly quickly and was easy to install. Took my water from a ph of 6 up to just over a ph of 7. Highly recommend if you have acidic water.
Very easy to install and the staff answered any questions that I had, great company Great service, great support thank you
Happy with product, I have been using it for years. Reduces acidity.
Perfect process Just a little pricey could be a little cheaper
This was the easiest installation of a new/replacement plumbing component I've ever done. This also allowed me to clean up the old water lines in the time I saved installing this component. Thanks
I am quite happy with this calcite purchase.The price was reasonable and the granularity is more pebble like than powder like, exactly what I was looking for. The color is not pure white but slightly grayish. I will buy it again.
Living in Alaska where your options may be limited, Mid Atlantic Water really came through with what we needed for our water system. The price was well less the half what we could buy it for locally ( local company had to order it also)..... Mid Atlantic Water had it in stock and shipped it to me for FREE... I will be posting this online locally to help out other people that could use this company... I will be using Mid Atlantic Water for other products that I may need...... Kasilof Alaska.....
Installation was good once I discovered that you can buy a 1in to 3/4 in adapter (goes right to plastic pipe) from softenerparts.com. which is a Clack part. The rest of it went easy; spent a good deal of time in Home Depot and Lowes looking for but not finding adapters for this pipe conversion. Water acidity for my setup is measuring about 10 times less acidity.
installed a new acid neutralizer and used the domehole funnel. This thing worked like a charm. 1 bag of bedding and 4 bags of calcite and I was done in no time. The long neck stayed in place while pouring the mineral into the large funnel and emptied the funnel every time. Highly recommended.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.