Fleck 2510SXT 2.0 Cubic Foot Backwashing Acid Neutralizer
- 2.0 cubic foot Vortech media tank
- Fleck 2510SXT electronic control valve
- 1" Stainless steel bypass valve
- Large fillport makes adding calcite media easy
- Tanks dimensions, 12" diameter x 52" tall
- Total unit height with control valve is 60"
- Semi translucent media tank, you can view the media level using a bright light
- 1/2 backwash drain connection on control valve
- User digital controls provide quick and easy setup.
- Naturally and safely raises the Ph of your water supply
- Serves a household of 2-6 people
- Treats PH Levels from 5.5 to 6.9 using plain calcite raising the PH level to neutral 7
- For PH levels below 5.5, a calcite/flomag mix is recommended (see Fleck 2510SXT 2.0 acid neutralizer calcite & flomag package)
- 5 year manufacturers warranty on Fleck control valve
- 10 year manufacturers warranty on Vortech media tank
- NSF Certified
- Free Shipping To All Lower 48 States
- Ships in 2-3 Business Days
- Made In The USA
Mid Atlantic Water uses Vortech™ Tanks.
In order to regain a softener's or filter's ability to remove contaminants its control valve must be able to go into a backwash cycle to effectively "clean" the media before it can be regenerated. Traditional systems produce large amounts of waste water during the backwash process and consume a high volume water. Vortech™ acid neutralizers reduce backwash water and frequency by 30%, reducing the impact on the environment.
Vortech™ distribution systems utilize a more efficient distributor plate design to reduce backwash and improve system efficiency compared to traditional cone & gravel systems. This unique design provides greater "lift" and "action" throughout the entire width of the mineral tank during a backwash cycle, whereas traditional cone and gravel systems channel up through the media causing areas of very limited movement. In addition, because Vortech™ does not utilize gravel, it costs less to ship due to its lighter weight.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.