About the Budget Clack 2.5 Cubic Foot Upflow Acid Neutralizer
The non backwashing (or upflow) acid neutralizer does not require a drain line or electricity. It can easily be installed anywhere.
We recommend installing the unit in the upflow mode. That means as you use water, it travels down the center distributor tube and up through the media bed, just as if it were being backwashed. The upward motion of water through the media bed eliminates channeling and solidification of the calcite media, while at the same time does not waste any water like a backwashing system.
Backwashing systems on average discharge 100-150 gallons during the backwash cycle - which typically goes into your septic system. The upflow system is the most effective, efficient and safest way to raise your PH level in your household water supply.
Along with the Non-Backwashing Clack 2.5 Cubic Foot (13x54) gravel bed tank, a service funnel, and three (5) bags of calcite media. The 2.5 cubic foot acid neutralizer tank dimensions are 54" tall (58" with control valve) and 13" in diameter.
The Clack C1190FP control valve is non-backwashing, meaning it doesn't require any electricity or a drain line. It also comes with a built-in bypass with single ball valves that lets you control the flow coming into the unit and going out of the neutralizer. Also, it has 1" threaded male adapter connections that rotate 365 degrees, which makes installation much easier.
Features & Benefits:
- Eliminates corrosion of your plumbing and water using appliances
- Naturally and safely raises the Ph of your water supply to neutral
- Upper distributor basket prevents calcite media from escaping the tank
- 1" 1/4 fill-port makes adding calcite media easy
- Non backwashing system, no waste water discharged to your septic system
- No drain line or electrical connections needed
- Acid neutralizer system ships in semi translucent almond color only
- 5, 50lb bags of calcite media included
- 5 year manufacturers warranty on control valve
- 10 year manufacturers warranty on media tank
- NSF Certified
- Free Shipping To All Lower 48 States
- Due to supply chain issues, shipping times may vary
- Made in the USA
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.