Clack 2.5 Cubic Foot Non Backwashing Acid Neutralizer
This is our best selling acid neutralizer. It provides large capacity for any size home large or small and requires minimal maintenance. This system normally retails for over $1200.00. This system is easy to install and maintain and is designed for ph levels as low as 5.5 using plain calcite and 4.0 using a calcite flomag mixture. Mid Atlantic Water provides tech support 7 days a week from 8 am - 5 pm is you need assistance with installation or service.
- 2.5 cubic foot Vortech tank with 1¼" fillport
- Clack C1190 control valve
- Clack bypass valve
- Tank dimensions: 13" in diameter x 54" tall
- Total system height with control valve is 58"
- Top or side fillport for adding calcite media makes service easy
- Eliminates corrosion of your plumbing and water using appliances
- Naturally and safely raises the ph of your water supply
- Serves households of 2-8 people
- 2-6 bathrooms
- Treats PH levels of 5.5 - 6.9 using plain calcite raising to a neutral PH level of 7
- For ph levels below 5.5, a calcite/flomag mix is recommended ( see the Clack 2.5 upflow acid neutralizer calcite&flomag package)
- Large vortech distributor plate keeps flow rates up during peak water usage
- No Backwash drain or electrical connections needed making installation easy
- Vortech Upflow System, eliminates channeling and clumping of the calcite media bed
- Self Cleaning Vortech distributor plate prevents clogging
- Acid neutralizer ships in semi translucent almond color
- 5 year manufacturers warranty on control valve
- 10 year manufacturers warranty on media tank
- NSF Certified
- #1 Best Selling Non Backwashing Acid Neutralizer in America
- Free Shipping To All Lower 48 States
- Made In The USA
- Due to shortages within the industry certain components may be substituted with comparable components.
The Clack 2.5 (13x54) Neutralizer Video Guide
Acid Neutralizer Installation InstructionsDownload Installation Instructions
Mid Atlantic Water Uses Vortech™ Media Tanks.
Vortech™ distribution systems utilize a more efficient distributor plate design to reduce water usage and improve system efficiency compared to traditional cone & gravel systems. This unique design when used as an upflow acid neutralizer eliminates channeling of the media bed and provides greater contact time with the calcite media. In addition, because Vortech™ does not utilize gravel, it costs less to ship due to its lighter weight.
- customer service
- acid neutralizer
Easy fill flows nicely
Fairly easy installation except for digging the hole in the ground next to the well. Was able to install with a filter screen between the well output and the tank input. Flushed system well when done, no leaks. After retesting the water in the kitchen, PH went from 5.0 to about 7.5 or 8. Will skip the Magnesium when it comes time to add calcium. Water tastes better, skin feels much more normal after showers. No more acid rain type water when washing cars. Works great with our irrigation system too. 9 zones.
Easy ordering process. Used the chat feature to get the coupon code accepted. Quick response time! They did NOT send shipping info. I was surprised when the trucking company called to set up delivery. Driver was kind enough to help offload pallet into my truck as we have a narrow driveway with a sharp turn an 18 wheeler CANNOT make! Great product, instructions did not list WHERE to put the cone shaped strainer but I found where to install it by process of elimination.
Shipped quickly and was exactly what i needed. Thanks
Fast shipping and good service
Very happy with campsite and acid neutralized system I purchased last year from Mid Atlantic Water. I will definitely do more business with them in the future. Greg
Easy to install brought ph of our water from5.6 to 7.0 very happy with results. And no backwashing.
System has not been installed. Was delivered quickly, with good packaging and arrived undamaged. Will update this review after it’s installed and working. May be several months.
My experience was excellent. The order came in as expected with no issues or delays.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.