Clack 2.5 Cubic Foot Non Backwashing Acid Neutralizer
This is our best selling acid neutralizer. It provides large capacity for any size home large or small and requires minimal maintenance. This system normally retails for over $1200.00. This system is easy to install and maintain and is designed for ph levels as low as 5.5 using plain calcite and 4.0 using a calcite flomag mixture. Mid Atlantic Water provides tech support 7 days a week from 8 am - 5 pm is you need assistance with installation or service.
- 2.5 cubic foot Vortech tank with 1¼" fillport
- Clack C1190 control valve
- Clack bypass valve
- Tank dimensions: 13" in diameter x 54" tall
- Total system height with control valve is 58"
- 1 1/4" fillport for adding calcite media makes service easy
- Eliminates corrosion of your plumbing and water using appliances
- Naturally and safely raises the ph of your water supply
- Serves households of 2-8 people
- 2-6 bathrooms
- Treats PH levels of 5.5 - 6.9 using plain calcite raising to a neutral PH level of 7
- For ph levels below 5.5, a calcite/flomag mix is recommended ( see the Clack 2.5 upflow acid neutralizer calcite&flomag package)
- Semi translucent media tank, you can view the media level using a bright light
- Large vortech distributor plate keeps flow rates up during peak water usage
- Upper distributor basket keeps media from escaping the filter tank
- No Backwash drain or electrical connections needed making installation easy
- Vortech Upflow System, eliminates channeling and clumping of the calcite media bed
- Self Cleaning Vortech distributor plate prevents clogging
- Acid neutralizer ships in semi translucent almond color
- 5 year manufacturers warranty on control valve
- 10 year manufacturers warranty on media tank
- NSF Certified
- #1 Best Selling Non Backwashing Acid Neutralizer in America
- Free Shipping To All Lower 48 States
- Ships In 2-3 business days from our manufacturer
- Made In The USA
The Clack 2.5 (13x54) Neutralizer Video Guide
Acid Neutralizer Installation InstructionsDownload Installation Instructions
Mid Atlantic Water Uses Vortech™ Media Tanks.
Vortech™ distribution systems utilize a more efficient distributor plate design to reduce water usage and improve system efficiency compared to traditional cone & gravel systems. This unique design when used as an upflow acid neutralizer eliminates channeling of the media bed and provides greater contact time with the calcite media. In addition, because Vortech™ does not utilize gravel, it costs less to ship due to its lighter weight.
- customer service
- acid neutralizer
System has not been installed. Was delivered quickly, with good packaging and arrived undamaged. Will update this review after it’s installed and working. May be several months.
My experience was excellent. The order came in as expected with no issues or delays.
After only 4 short years I started noticing a strange aqua colored residue around several solder joints in the feed for the radiant heating system in our house. Some research soon confirmed it was being caused by a high acidic level in our well water. Some more research about how to deal with the issue brought up Mid Atlantic Water so I decided to go with their Acid Neutralizing System. I'm no stranger to plumbing and I'm no expert either but the install was pretty straight forward and I even installed an inline sediment filter as suggested. Now after about 3 weeks the pH level went from 6.1 to almost 8 and has been slowly coming down. A check today showed it at 7.6. I would recommend Mid Atlantic to anyone in need of this type of system. Shipping was quick and Aiden was very helpful when I had questions. One thing to note, It takes some significant gpm flow through the unit in order to agitate the Calcite media so it's a good idea to do whatever it takes to maximize the flow rate through the tank a couple times a year to make sure the Calcite gets properly stirred up.
Shipped fairly quickly and was easy to install. Took my water from a ph of 6 up to just over a ph of 7. Highly recommend if you have acidic water.
Very easy to install and the staff answered any questions that I had, great company Great service, great support thank you
Happy with product, I have been using it for years. Reduces acidity.
Perfect process Just a little pricey could be a little cheaper
Great price, within one day ph went from 5.9 to 7.4. Can't be happier
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.