Clack 2.5 Cubic Foot Non Backwashing Acid Neutralizer
This is our best selling acid neutralizer. It provides large capacity for any size home large or small and requires minimal maintenance. This system normally retails for over $1200.00. This system is easy to install and maintain and is designed for ph levels as low as 5.5 using plain calcite and 4.0 using a calcite flomag mixture. Mid Atlantic Water provides tech support 7 days a week from 8 am - 5 pm is you need assistance with installation or service.
- 2.5 cubic foot Vortech tank with 1¼" fillport
- Clack C1190 control valve
- Clack bypass valve
- Tank dimensions: 13" in diameter x 54" tall
- Total system height with control valve is 58"
- 1 1/4" fillport for adding calcite media makes service easy
- Eliminates corrosion of your plumbing and water using appliances
- Naturally and safely raises the ph of your water supply
- Serves households of 2-8 people
- 2-6 bathrooms
- Treats PH levels of 5.5 - 6.9 using plain calcite raising to a neutral PH level of 7
- For ph levels below 5.5, a calcite/flomag mix is recommended ( see the Clack 2.5 upflow acid neutralizer calcite&flomag package)
- Semi translucent media tank, you can view the media level using a bright light
- Large vortech distributor plate keeps flow rates up during peak water usage
- Upper distributor basket keeps media from escaping the filter tank
- No Backwash drain or electrical connections needed making installation easy
- Vortech Upflow System, eliminates channeling and clumping of the calcite media bed
- Self Cleaning Vortech distributor plate prevents clogging
- Acid neutralizer ships in semi translucent almond color
- 5 year manufacturers warranty on control valve
- 10 year manufacturers warranty on media tank
- NSF Certified
- #1 Best Selling Non Backwashing Acid Neutralizer in America
- Free Shipping To All Lower 48 States
- Ships In 1-3 Business Days by Freight
- Made In The USA
The Clack 2.5 (13x54) Neutralizer Video Guide
Acid Neutralizer Installation InstructionsDownload Installation Instructions
Mid Atlantic Water Uses Vortech™ Media Tanks.
Vortech™ distribution systems utilize a more efficient distributor plate design to reduce water usage and improve system efficiency compared to traditional cone & gravel systems. This unique design when used as an upflow acid neutralizer eliminates channeling of the media bed and provides greater contact time with the calcite media. In addition, because Vortech™ does not utilize gravel, it costs less to ship due to its lighter weight.
- customer service
Fast delivery, responsive email support
Very helpful when researching which is why I decided to give them my business. Prices are great. Shipping was fast. If it turns out that I will need a water softener next I will most likely go with Mid Atlantic.
The purchase went smoothly and the price was the best I could find on internet. Shipping was quick.
So far so good! Thanks Mid Atlantic!
So far good, it clearly stopped the blue coming off of my copper pipes. When I first installed the unit, I placed 5 bags of calcite into the tank. I have a feeling I was only to add 1 bag per year or when it needs it. I dod see deposits/ residue from the calcite in the stainless steel pans, like a white coating or film..not sure if that due to putting 5 bags of calcite in at the beginning? If there's any corrections to that, it would greatly appreciated, Thanks
My Mid Atlantic neutralizer purchase.
My neutralizer came in 3 days. Support was very good answering numerous questions. Using Shark bites made installation easy! Will do business with Mid Atlantic in the future. Thank you, Greg -Connecticut
This was an easy transaction. I asked a few questions of customer service about my needs after a water test. They were very responsive and quick. Once ordered I received my system pretty quickly. One item was not in the original shipment, but was rectified with minimal effort. Very easy to install with the enclosed instructions. Had my system up and running in a few hours. Highly recommend MidAtlantic Water for your needs!!
Good Product with available personal assistance
I purchased both Fleck’s Acid Neutralizer and Water Softener. I appreciate being able to call and receive personal assistance. Acid Neutralizer does make your water harder, and that is just part of neutralizing the acidity of water. Knowing that, you may want to look into a softener that will remove a greater ppm of hardness from the water. All in all, Aidan was a great helped when I reached out to him.
The most notable feature about this unit, is the filter plate. This eliminates the need for bedding. The next significant feature is that theed tank is the most translucent in the industry. This allows the media clearly visible with minimal light. All topped off with a Fleck power unit.
Install was simple for me and literally saved me $1100 over quote from "certified water specialist" I had acidic water and had pex brass fittings failing, so time will tell if this is the solution.
Great product. Does what it's supposed to do. And their price was good too.
A box of mineral
Let's see, it is a heavy box of mineral I added to my water conditioner. It slid through the funnel quite nicely, but was a little dusty ( not unexpected). I suspect it is doing its job, though I haven't tested the water. I'm not sure what else one can say.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.