Clack 2.5 Cubic Foot Non Backwashing Acid Neutralizer
This is our best selling acid neutralizer. It provides large capacity for any size home large or small and requires minimal maintenance. This system normally retails for over $1200.00. This system is easy to install and maintain and is designed for ph levels as low as 5.5 using plain calcite and 4.0 using a calcite flomag mixture. Mid Atlantic Water provides tech support 7 days a week from 8 am - 5 pm is you need assistance with installation or service.
- 2.5 cubic foot Vortech tank with 1¼" fillport
- Clack C1190 control valve
- Clack bypass valve
- Tank dimensions: 13" in diameter x 54" tall
- Total system height with control valve is 58"
- 1 1/4" fillport for adding calcite media makes service easy
- Eliminates corrosion of your plumbing and water using appliances
- Naturally and safely raises the ph of your water supply
- Serves households of 2-8 people
- 2-6 bathrooms
- Treats PH levels of 5.5 - 6.9 using plain calcite raising to a neutral PH level of 7
- For ph levels below 5.5, a calcite/flomag mix is recommended ( see the Clack 2.5 upflow acid neutralizer calcite&flomag package)
- Semi translucent media tank, you can view the media level using a bright light
- Large vortech distributor plate keeps flow rates up during peak water usage
- Upper distributor basket keeps media from escaping the filter tank
- No Backwash drain or electrical connections needed making installation easy
- Vortech Upflow System, eliminates channeling and clumping of the calcite media bed
- Self Cleaning Vortech distributor plate prevents clogging
- Acid neutralizer ships in semi translucent almond color
- 5 year manufacturers warranty on control valve
- 10 year manufacturers warranty on media tank
- NSF Certified
- #1 Best Selling Non Backwashing Acid Neutralizer in America
- Free Shipping To All Lower 48 States
- Ships In 1-3 Business Days by Freight
- Made In The USA
The Clack 2.5 (13x54) Neutralizer Video Guide
Acid Neutralizer Installation InstructionsDownload Installation Instructions
Mid Atlantic Water Uses Vortech™ Media Tanks.
Vortech™ distribution systems utilize a more efficient distributor plate design to reduce water usage and improve system efficiency compared to traditional cone & gravel systems. This unique design when used as an upflow acid neutralizer eliminates channeling of the media bed and provides greater contact time with the calcite media. In addition, because Vortech™ does not utilize gravel, it costs less to ship due to its lighter weight.
Very simple system, easy to install, had to go on line to see which was the inlet, no problem and It was exactly what we needed compared to all the others trying to sell us a backwashing system that we did not need nor the electronic Timer etc. etc. This was just to eliminate our low PH .....and WOW the water is better no aftertaste and not corroding our pipes
Quick shipping and smooth installation. It appeares to be working as it should. Very happy with this purchase.
Aidan was very helpful in determining the specific needs for my well water. It’s rare that a company owner would be so quick in responding to questions from a prospective buyer but in this case, I could not be more happy with his timely interaction. Coming from a family of water drinkers, I must say everyone is quite happy with the water now thanks to Mid Atlantic Water.
The installation went well, easy plumbing hook up.
I purchased this product to increase my Well water pH from 5 to 7. It was very easy to install and it immediately increased the pH to 7.2. Aden was great to talk to and provided all the help from initial questions about the product through install. I would definitely recommend this product to friends and family.
Easy to install
Title says it all is
could not be less than perfect
Found Mid-Atlantic online, called and spoke with Aidan, he was a wealth of knowledge and reassured me I could install the unit myself. Shipping was free, the order arrived via freight carrier within a few days (don’t remember exactly but I think less than 5 days). The package includes the tank, valve, funnel and media. You will have to go to the hardware store to purchase the specific fittings and pipe to plumb the unit to your system. Once it was time to install the unit I went to Mid-Atlantic’s YouTube page and followed along with Aidan’s install tutorial. Overall install was very easy. I think it took longer to fill the media into the tank then to put the unit together and plumb it in.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.