Clack 2.5 Cubic Foot Upflow Acid Neutralizer Pro Package
- 2.5 cubic foot non backwashing acid neutralizer system
- 2.5 cubic foot Vortech Media Tank
- Clack C1190 control valve
- Clack Bypass
- Clack 1" male threaded connections
- Holds 2.5 cubic feet of Calcite/Flomag mix
- Eliminates corrosion of your plumbing and water using appliances
- Naturally and safely raises the PH of your water supply
- Serves households of 2-8 people
- 2-6 bathrooms
- Treats PH levels of 4.5 - 6.9 using calcite/flomag mix raising to a neutral PH level of 7
- Tank dimensions, 13" diameter x 54" tall
- Total system height with control valve is 58" inches
- Semi translucent media tank, you can view the media level using a bright light
- Large fillport makes adding calcite media easy, no need to remove control valve
- Upper distributor basket keeps media from escaping the filter tank
- No Backwash drain or electrical connections needed making installation simple
- Vortech Upflow System, eliminates channeling and clumping of the calcite media bed
- Easy to install and maintain
- Acid neutralizer ships in semi translucent almond color
- 50lb bag of Flomag included
- Rusco standard inline sediment filter included
- Heavy duty service funnel included, fits in fill port to add calcite media
- 5 year manufacturers warranty on control valve
- 10 year manufacturers warranty on media tank
- NSF Certified
- Free Shipping To All Lower 48 States
- New Fast Free Shipping, Ships in 1-3 Business Days
- Made In The USA
We provide FREE shipping to all lower 48 states.
Vortech™ distribution systems utilize a more efficient distributor plate design to reduce water usage and improve system efficiency compared to traditional cone & gravel systems. This unique design when used as an upflow acid neutralizer eliminates channeling of the media bed and provides greater contact time with the calcite media. In addition, because Vortech™ does not utilize gravel, it costs less to ship due to its lighter weight.
Mid Atlantic Water Uses Vortech™ Media Tanks.
I purchased this product to increase my Well water pH from 5 to 7. It was very easy to install and it immediately increased the pH to 7.2. Aden was great to talk to and provided all the help from initial questions about the product through install. I would definitely recommend this product to friends and family.
Easy to install
Found Mid-Atlantic online, called and spoke with Aidan, he was a wealth of knowledge and reassured me I could install the unit myself. Shipping was free, the order arrived via freight carrier within a few days (don’t remember exactly but I think less than 5 days). The package includes the tank, valve, funnel and media. You will have to go to the hardware store to purchase the specific fittings and pipe to plumb the unit to your system. Once it was time to install the unit I went to Mid-Atlantic’s YouTube page and followed along with Aidan’s install tutorial. Overall install was very easy. I think it took longer to fill the media into the tank then to put the unit together and plumb it in.
Working with Mid Atlantic to customize the system that I needed for my house, I got a better system than Culligan had installed for half the price. Thanks!
Very helpful when researching which is why I decided to give them my business. Prices are great. Shipping was fast. If it turns out that I will need a water softener next I will most likely go with Mid Atlantic.
The purchase went smoothly and the price was the best I could find on internet. Shipping was quick.
So far good, it clearly stopped the blue coming off of my copper pipes. When I first installed the unit, I placed 5 bags of calcite into the tank. I have a feeling I was only to add 1 bag per year or when it needs it. I dod see deposits/ residue from the calcite in the stainless steel pans, like a white coating or film..not sure if that due to putting 5 bags of calcite in at the beginning? If there's any corrections to that, it would greatly appreciated, Thanks
My neutralizer came in 3 days. Support was very good answering numerous questions. Using Shark bites made installation easy! Will do business with Mid Atlantic in the future. Thank you, Greg -Connecticut
This was an easy transaction. I asked a few questions of customer service about my needs after a water test. They were very responsive and quick. Once ordered I received my system pretty quickly. One item was not in the original shipment, but was rectified with minimal effort. Very easy to install with the enclosed instructions. Had my system up and running in a few hours. Highly recommend MidAtlantic Water for your needs!!
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.