Clack 2.5 Cubic Foot Upflow Acid Neutralizer Pro Package
- 2.5 cubic foot non backwashing acid neutralizer system
- 2.5 cubic foot Vortech Media Tank
- Clack C1190 control valve
- Clack Bypass
- Clack 1" male threaded connections
- Holds 2.5 cubic feet of Calcite/Flomag mix
- Eliminates corrosion of your plumbing and water using appliances
- Naturally and safely raises the PH of your water supply
- Serves households of 2-8 people
- 2-6 bathrooms
- Treats PH levels of 4.5 - 6.9 using calcite/flomag mix raising to a neutral PH level of 7
- Tank dimensions, 13" diameter x 54" tall
- Total system height with control valve is 58" inches
- Semi translucent media tank, you can view the media level using a bright light
- Large fillport makes adding calcite media easy, no need to remove control valve
- Upper distributor basket keeps media from escaping the filter tank
- No Backwash drain or electrical connections needed making installation simple
- Vortech Upflow System, eliminates channeling and clumping of the calcite media bed
- Easy to install and maintain
- Acid neutralizer ships in semi translucent almond color
- 50lb bag of Flomag included
- Rusco standard inline sediment filter included
- Heavy duty service funnel included, fits in fill port to add calcite media
- 5 year manufacturers warranty on control valve
- 10 year manufacturers warranty on media tank
- NSF Certified
- Free Shipping To All Lower 48 States
- New Fast Free Shipping, Ships in 1-3 Business Days
- Made In The USA
We provide FREE shipping to all lower 48 states.
Vortech™ distribution systems utilize a more efficient distributor plate design to reduce water usage and improve system efficiency compared to traditional cone & gravel systems. This unique design when used as an upflow acid neutralizer eliminates channeling of the media bed and provides greater contact time with the calcite media. In addition, because Vortech™ does not utilize gravel, it costs less to ship due to its lighter weight.
Mid Atlantic Water Uses Vortech™ Media Tanks.
Great product. Does what it's supposed to do. And their price was good too.
A box of mineral
Let's see, it is a heavy box of mineral I added to my water conditioner. It slid through the funnel quite nicely, but was a little dusty ( not unexpected). I suspect it is doing its job, though I haven't tested the water. I'm not sure what else one can say.
Was very happy with service and the Media.
Great product. Great tech services. Great price
our business will buy again thanks!!
Finally Fresh Water
This is the best money spent so far. I’ll need some time to be able to really see and tell you. But for the couple weeks we’ve had it it’s been great water smells wonderful, feels fresh and clean. It taste good as well. I installed it my self very easy to do. I LOVE IT. Thank you Mid Atlantic
Great Unit & Great Customer Support
Good unit, working as expected!!
It works great! very reliable.
very reliable. Like the vortex plate vs gravel. Have a 4 x 48" big blue 5 micron filter before the inlet. Backwashing was not an option for this application. The unit arrived on time and undamaged. Very happy with Mid Atlantic.
Very good, good customer support, did the job!
Customer support was good. Mid Atlantic was always there and helped me when I needed it. The neutralizer corrected my pH.
Great Customer Service. Great Products.
I am very happy with the expert advice that I received from Mid Atlantic Water. With their help i purchased a Acid Neutralizer, it has been working perfectly, it met my needs & fixed my problem... I would definitely recommend Mid Atlantic Water to you.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.