Clack 2.5 Cubic Foot Upflow Acid Neutralizer Pro Package
- 2.5 cubic foot non backwashing acid neutralizer system
- 2.5 cubic foot Vortech Media Tank
- Clack C1190 control valve
- Clack Bypass
- Clack 1" male threaded connections
- Holds 2.5 cubic feet of Calcite/Flomag mix
- Eliminates corrosion of your plumbing and water using appliances
- Naturally and safely raises the PH of your water supply
- Serves households of 2-8 people
- 2-6 bathrooms
- Treats PH levels of 4.5 - 6.9 using calcite/flomag mix raising to a neutral PH level of 7
- Tank dimensions, 13" diameter x 54" tall
- Total system height with control valve is 58" inches
- Large fillport makes adding calcite media easy, no need to remove control valve
- Upper distributor basket keeps media from escaping the filter tank
- No Backwash drain or electrical connections needed making installation simple
- Easy to install and maintain
- 50lb bag of Flomag included
- Large Rusco inline sediment filter included
- 5 year manufacturers warranty on control valve
- 10 year manufacturers warranty on media tank
- NSF Certified
- Free Shipping To All Lower 48 States
- In Stock
- Made In The USA
Vortech™ distribution systems utilize a more efficient distributor plate design to reduce water usage and improve system efficiency compared to traditional cone & gravel systems. This unique design when used as an upflow acid neutralizer eliminates channeling of the media bed and provides greater contact time with the calcite media. In addition, because Vortech™ does not utilize gravel, it costs less to ship due to its lighter weight.
Mid Atlantic Water Uses Vortech™ Media Tanks.
- water pressure
I have a vortex tank and other brands would flush out of the system during the backwash cycle. This calcite is more dense and stays in the tank.
2.0 acid neutralizer
Easy install. The tank was missing the media fillport cap. I sent them a message and one was supposed to ship but I never received it. I was able to repurpose the one off my 15 year old softner. PH is now between 6.8 and 7.2.
Love it Highly recommend
does its job
this made me pass water inspection... thanks so much!
Had to cancel order
The company was very responsive, I give them credit for that. There was a part unavailable and it pushed back production for 3 months, after another issue came up I said forget it I need a refund and they handled it quickly and professionally.
Fairly easy to install and prompt replies to questions I had. Great service, highly recommend.
Just had this installed last week, did the ph test today and am very pleased with the results. We had our copper pipes replaced with pex pipe and so we had the plumber install the unit. He had a difficult time putting the calcite in it with the funnel it came with because it didn't fit the opening, but used something else he had. It's been a long time waiting due to shipping issues and the pandemic, but I am glad I did wait because I am pleased with the final results.
Purchased Calcite - Acid Neutralizer Media - 50lb Bag
no problems at all nice and quick
A Great Acid Neutralizer
Very, very swift (free) shipping!
Looks good and upped the PH.
Not something a regular homeowner can install himself. The total price of unit plus cost of plumber saved me $400 dollars over using a water treatment company in my zip code. Side funnel designed to fill system should have been included in the price paid.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.