Clack 2.5 Cubic Foot Non Backwashing Acid Neutralizer Without Calcite
- 2.5 cubic foot capacity acid neutralizer
- 2.5 cubic foot media tank
- Tank dimensions: 13" diameter x 54" hig
- Total height of system with control valve is 58"
- Clack C1190 control valve
- Clack bypass valve
- Clack 1 inch male threaded connections
- Fillport for adding calcite media, no need to remove the valve
- Treats ph levels of 5.5 - 6.9
- 5 year manufacturers warranty valve
- 10 year manufacturers warranty on media tank
- NSF Certified
- Free Shipping To All Lower 48 States
- Made In The USA
I purchased this product to increase my Well water pH from 5 to 7. It was very easy to install and it immediately increased the pH to 7.2. Aden was great to talk to and provided all the help from initial questions about the product through install. I would definitely recommend this product to friends and family.
Easy to install
Title says it all is
could not be less than perfect
Found Mid-Atlantic online, called and spoke with Aidan, he was a wealth of knowledge and reassured me I could install the unit myself. Shipping was free, the order arrived via freight carrier within a few days (don’t remember exactly but I think less than 5 days). The package includes the tank, valve, funnel and media. You will have to go to the hardware store to purchase the specific fittings and pipe to plumb the unit to your system. Once it was time to install the unit I went to Mid-Atlantic’s YouTube page and followed along with Aidan’s install tutorial. Overall install was very easy. I think it took longer to fill the media into the tank then to put the unit together and plumb it in.
Working with Mid Atlantic to customize the system that I needed for my house, I got a better system than Culligan had installed for half the price. Thanks!
Very helpful when researching which is why I decided to give them my business. Prices are great. Shipping was fast. If it turns out that I will need a water softener next I will most likely go with Mid Atlantic.
The purchase went smoothly and the price was the best I could find on internet. Shipping was quick.
So far good, it clearly stopped the blue coming off of my copper pipes. When I first installed the unit, I placed 5 bags of calcite into the tank. I have a feeling I was only to add 1 bag per year or when it needs it. I dod see deposits/ residue from the calcite in the stainless steel pans, like a white coating or film..not sure if that due to putting 5 bags of calcite in at the beginning? If there's any corrections to that, it would greatly appreciated, Thanks
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.