Clack 2.0 Cubic Foot Non Backwashing Acid Neutralizer Without Calcite
- 2.0 cubic foot capacity acid neutralizer
- 2 cubic foot Vortech media tank
- Clack C1190 control valve
- Clack bypass valve
- Clack 1 inch male connections
- 1 1/4" fillport to add calcite media
- Holds 4, 50lb bags of calcite media
- NSF Certified
- 5 year manufacturers warranty on control valve
- 10 year manufacturers warranty on Vortech media tank
- Free Shipping To All Lower 48 States
- Ships in 1-3 business days
- Made In The USA
- calcite level
Great product. Does what it's supposed to do. And their price was good too.
A box of mineral
Let's see, it is a heavy box of mineral I added to my water conditioner. It slid through the funnel quite nicely, but was a little dusty ( not unexpected). I suspect it is doing its job, though I haven't tested the water. I'm not sure what else one can say.
Was very happy with service and the Media.
Great product. Great tech services. Great price
our business will buy again thanks!!
Finally Fresh Water
This is the best money spent so far. I’ll need some time to be able to really see and tell you. But for the couple weeks we’ve had it it’s been great water smells wonderful, feels fresh and clean. It taste good as well. I installed it my self very easy to do. I LOVE IT. Thank you Mid Atlantic
Great Unit & Great Customer Support
Good unit, working as expected!!
It works great! very reliable.
very reliable. Like the vortex plate vs gravel. Have a 4 x 48" big blue 5 micron filter before the inlet. Backwashing was not an option for this application. The unit arrived on time and undamaged. Very happy with Mid Atlantic.
Very good, good customer support, did the job!
Customer support was good. Mid Atlantic was always there and helped me when I needed it. The neutralizer corrected my pH.
Great Customer Service. Great Products.
I am very happy with the expert advice that I received from Mid Atlantic Water. With their help i purchased a Acid Neutralizer, it has been working perfectly, it met my needs & fixed my problem... I would definitely recommend Mid Atlantic Water to you.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.