blog_detailsWhether you live on a Well or City you should have it tested. On a well you can have a local water treat company like myself Culligan or Rainsoft come out an do a basic water analysis for PH Hardness Iron and TDS the kits we use are accurate and will give a starting point in sizing a Water Treatment System for your home. If you need more in depth testing contact a local state certified water testing lab they can test for things like Bacteria Radon in the water chlorine levels VOC's etc. You need to know whats in the water in order to treat it right the first time. If you have any questions or concerns please do not hesitate to call me at 800-460-5810. Aidan Owner Mid Atlantic Water

Leave a comment

Please note, comments must be approved before they are published

" defer>