Benefits of Soft Water
I know alot of you don't want soft water water but here's the thing water is supposed to be soft it's soft when it falls out of the sky in the form of rain as it passes through the soil and layers of rock it becomes hard. All water well or municiply treated contains dissolved limestone which causes hard water. hard water builds up in plumbing and water using appliances causing them to be inefficient and eventually fail. Installing a water softener will eliminate Hard Water iron manganese radium and more. Benefits of Soft Water
- Healthier skin and hair. Helps eliminate dry skin psoriasis exzema and acne.
- Protects plumbing and water using appliances making them more efficient.
- Reduces soap scum and hard water buildup in tubs and showers.
- Makes your hot water heater 22-29% more efficient.
- Reduces the amount of laundry detergent and household cleaners used.
- Improves the quality of drinking water and water used for cooking.
- A water softener is cost efficient and will pay for itself over time.
- Electronic demand water softeners use little salt and water to regenerate.
- Eliminates harmful contaminants such as Radium and Lead.