Fleck 5600SXT Electronic Demand Carbon Filter/ Water Softener
- Vortech mid plate dual chamber media tank
- Fleck 5600SXT electronic demand digital control valve
- 32,000 grain water softening capacity in lower chamber
- Carbon filtration in upper chamber
- High capacity water softener resin in lower chamber
- Upper carbon chamber removes chlorine and chlorine by products
- Upper carbon chamber removes taste and odor
- Upper carbon chamber removes VOCS
- Lower chamber removes hardwater
- Lower chamber removes low levels of iron
- 1" Stainless steel bypass valve with 1" female thread inlet/outlet
- 1/2" female thread backwash drain
- Removes hard water, iron, and radium from your water supply
- Designed for well and city water supplies
- High capacity softener resin
- Large salt tank with safety float/auto shutoff
- Large, blue backlit LCD display
- 48 hour internal power backup capacitor
- True time of day in hours and minutes
- Indicates Volume of soft water remaining
- Regeneration steps and cycle time remaining
- Service and self diagnostic indicator
- Quick and easy setup of capacity, regeneration time, and day override
- Advanced programming options including up to 6 independently adjustable cycle times
- Programming is stored in memory and will not be lost due to power outages
- Electronic step-by-step regeneration
- Regeneration tonight and regenerate now option
- Saves space
- Great for city water or well water
- Serves a household of 2-8 people
- 2-5 bathrooms
- 5 year manufacturers warranty on Fleck control valve
- 10 manufacturers warranty on media tank
- NSF Certified
- Free Shipping To All Lower 48 States
- Ships In 1-3 Business Days
- Made In The USA
Carbon Filtration and Water Softening Process
Water enters the system and passes through the carbon chamber first, then passes through the water softener chamber before exiting the tank. As it passes through the carbon chamber, contaminants and taste and odor are removed, then as it passes though the softening chamber, hard water minerals and iron are removed. Based on water usage the system will only regenerate when needed.
When the resin becomes saturated with hard water minerals, the water softener system goes automatically into regeneration. This is the process that frees the resin of hard water minerals, making it ready to soften the water again.
Brine water is drawn into the tank and rinses the hard water minerals off the resin and down the drain. Once the resin is free of hard water minerals, fresh water rinses the remaining brine water out of the system leaving the system ready for service.
Mid Atlantic Water also sells a complete line of Commercial Water Filtration Systems, which include, Water Softeners, Acid Neutralizers, Iron Filters and more. System, come in 1 1/2, 2 inch and 3 inch pipe sizes. We can also assist you in designing a system for your specific needs, with support direct from our manufacturer. For questions or to order one of our commercial systems contact us.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.