Fleck 1.0 5600SXT Backwashing Acid Neutralizer Vortech Tank/Calcite
- 1.0 cubic foot capacity acid neutralizer
- 1.0 cubic foot Vortech media tank
- Acid neutralizer holds 2, 50lb bags of media, Included with your order
- Fleck 5600SXT electronic control valve with digital controls
- 1" Fleck Stainless steel bypass valve included
- Automatic backwash system
- Digital controls make programming your acid neutralizer simple and easy
- Tank dimensions, 10" in diameter x 44" tall
- Total unit height with control valve is 50"
- 1/2 in drain connection on control valve
- Large fillport makes adding calcite media to your acid neutralizer easy
- Naturally and safely raises the PH of your water supply
- Serve a household of 2-5 people
- 1-3 bathrooms
- Treats PH levels of 6.0-6.9 raising the PH level to neutral 7 using plain calcite
- 5 year manufacturers warranty on control valve
- 10 year manufacturers warranty on media tank
- NSF Certified
- Free Shipping To All Lower 48 States
- Ships in 1-3 business days by freight
- Made In The USA
Mid Atlantic Water Uses Vortech Tanks
Vortech distribution systems utilize a more efficient distributor plate design to reduce water usage and improve efficiency compared to the traditional cone and gravel systems. This unique design when used as a backwashing acid neutralizer eliminates channeling and clumping of the calcite media bed during the backwash cycle and provides greater contact time during the backwash cycle while using less water. In addition because vortech does not utilize gravel, it costs less to ship due to it's lighter weight. The Vortech system uses 30% less water during the backwash cycle and with the Fleck 5600SXT electronic digital programming you can control the backwash and rapid rinse minutes to save water. If your going to install this unit on PH levels below 6.0, we recommend using a 90% calcite and 10% flomag mixture to keep your water PH level at neutral 7 during peak water usage. Flomag is located in the filter media section of our website.
If you have questions or need assistance in choosing the correct system for your home, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.