Fleck 2510SXT 2.5 Cubic Foot Backwashing Acid Neutralizer Without Calcite
- 2.5 cubic foot Vortech media tank
- Fleck 2510SXT electronic control valve
- Tank dimensions: 13" diameter x 54" high
- Total unit height with control valve is 62"
- Stainless steel bypass with 1 inch female inlet/outlet
- 1" 1/4 fillport to add calcite media
- Holds 5, 50lb bags of calcite media
- 5 year manufacturers warranty on Fleck control valve
- 10 year manufacturers warranty on Vortech media tank
- NSF Certified
- Free shipping To All Lower 48 States
- Ships in 1-2 Business Days
- Made In The USA
This unit ships without calcite media
- filter plate
The most notable feature about this unit, is the filter plate. This eliminates the need for bedding. The next significant feature is that theed tank is the most translucent in the industry. This allows the media clearly visible with minimal light. All topped off with a Fleck power unit.
Install was simple for me and literally saved me $1100 over quote from "certified water specialist" I had acidic water and had pex brass fittings failing, so time will tell if this is the solution.
Great product. Does what it's supposed to do. And their price was good too.
A box of mineral
Let's see, it is a heavy box of mineral I added to my water conditioner. It slid through the funnel quite nicely, but was a little dusty ( not unexpected). I suspect it is doing its job, though I haven't tested the water. I'm not sure what else one can say.
Was very happy with service and the Media.
Great product. Great tech services. Great price
our business will buy again thanks!!
Finally Fresh Water
This is the best money spent so far. I’ll need some time to be able to really see and tell you. But for the couple weeks we’ve had it it’s been great water smells wonderful, feels fresh and clean. It taste good as well. I installed it my self very easy to do. I LOVE IT. Thank you Mid Atlantic
Great Unit & Great Customer Support
Good unit, working as expected!!
It works great! very reliable.
very reliable. Like the vortex plate vs gravel. Have a 4 x 48" big blue 5 micron filter before the inlet. Backwashing was not an option for this application. The unit arrived on time and undamaged. Very happy with Mid Atlantic.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.